Thursday, March 28, 2013

This Weeks League Assignment




This week’s challenge for the League of Extraordinary Bloggers comes from the great white North, and the Canadian Cave of Cool. Cal wanted to know yourfavourite childhood movie, but I thought it would be fun to open up the topic slightly…
When I was a kid, my favourite _______ was _______.
 
 
Well that is simple. Anyone who knows me knows I was the biggest 'Masters Of The Universe' fans there was, and my favourite toy was MOTU action figures and play-sets. I am currently 're-building' mu old collection because as a foolish young man I sold most of my collection to feed my Comic Book buying habits I developed in my pre-teens & teens. So now I lurk around garage sales and Comic cons in a quest to rebuild my classic MOTU collection by buying others used toys. I try not to spend too much, I average about $5.00 a figure. I actually managed to buy a classic 'Castle Greyskull' from a con for $20!!
 
But rather than ramble on allow me to provide photographic evidence about my MOTU passion:
 

 
 
 
 
 



 

Be sure to check out some the other member blogs who are part of the League Of Extraordinary Bloggers including:
 
 
 

1 comment:

Stunt Zombie said...

Ah..Castle Greyskull, how I miss thee. You've got a nice collection going there. Thanks for sharing.